System Upgrade Information
- The Easton Velocity system that delivers Cable TV, Internet and Phone services is being upgraded to provide faster more reliable service.
- Easton Velocity understands the importance of looking to the future and keeping up with emerging technologies, our customers deserve the same services provided in big cities.
- The upgraded infrastructure will provide added capacity to offer Gigabit internet speeds and faster as technologies advance.
- You can expect to see construction crews installing overhead and underground fiber optic cables in and around their neighborhoods.
- Underground construction will be performed by directional drilling, a minimally invasive method which has very little impact or disturbance. We do not expect there to be any significant impact during the construction phase.
- Once the infrastructure is constructed, you service will be switched over to the new system. Prior to this, you will be notified of the specific date of the cutover. At that time you will be provided with specifics regarding the maintenance window. During the maintenance window your service may be impacted.